Terms and conditions
- Payment: when making a horse riding booking, we require a credit/debit card (cards accepted as shown below) as a guarantee. Payment taken on day of ride either by credit/debit card, cash or cheque (further ID may be required).
- Cancellations: Please be advised the following applies:- Large bookings require 7 days notification of cancellation - no charge will apply Smaller or individual bookings require 3 days notification of cancellation - no charge will apply.
- Children: must be at least 4 years old for lessons and pony walk outs.
- Hirelings: must be confirmed prior to activity as in 1) above. Minimum notification of cancellation notice is 7 days
- Insurance: for insurance purposes any clients bringing their own riding hats and or body protectors must ensure that they meet the revised changes by the EU commission -
Hats that conform to the current safety standard must contain PAS015: 1998 or 2011 and must also bear the BSI l kite mark.
Body Protectors minimum BETA 2000 & 2009 Level 2.
Please note that these will be checked by a member of Jill Carenza Equestrian staff to ensure that they are in line with the current safety regulations. Clients are advised to take out their own personal accident insurance.
- Riding hats: must be worn when riding at Jill Carenza Equestrian these are provided free of charge and comply with the safety guide.
- Body protectors: must be also be worn when riding at Jill Carenza Equestrian these are also provided free of charge as outlined in the safety guide.
- New clients are required to undertake a new rider assessment prior to any hack (unless it forms part of a riding lesson) which is a one off charge of GBP 7.50 per person.
- Photography / Recordings: Whilst we encourage you to capture those precious moments and help promote our riding establishment, please seek permission from your instructor / guide whether it is appropriate to photograph and /or record prior to any horse riding activity with us. Jill Carenza Equestrian cannot be held responsible for any photographs/ recordings taken by others without our knowledge. Any equipment used is at your own risk
- Arrival: time for B&B accommodation from 2 pm unless by prior arrangement.
- Vacation: of rooms must be by 10am on the day of departure.
- Booking: must be guaranteed by a credit/debit card (cards accepted as shown below) within 24 hours of making reservation. This merely secures your room. We will also request a deposit of 25% of the total booking to be paid. See also 10) on cancellation.
- Peak periods: a minimum stay of TWO days duration for B&B accommodation during national holidays.
- Single occupancy: daily rates may vary during peak times and national holidays.
- Children: are welcome if supervised. Family room available. Cots available on request.
- Smoking: we are very sorry but our B&B accommodation is non-smoking.
- Pets: unfortunately are not allowed in the B&B. Horses can be stabled nearby at the yard at minimal cost.
- Meals: breakfast is included in the room rate. We do not provide evening meals but are available locally.
- Cancellation: if, through unforeseen circumstances, you need to cancel your booking 14 days or more prior to your visit, we will waive any charge and therefore any deposit will be refunded. If you need to cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to the visit or no show, we will have to charge the full amount unless we can re-let the room.
- Insurance: in common with all accommodation providers we strongly recommend that you take out travel / cancellation insurance just in case you are forced to change your plans.
These terms and conditions supersede all others and are effective from June 2016. The right is reserved to amend the contents without notice.
Payment can be made by all major credit and debit cards.